Friday, May 15, 2009

Well the CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) declared a few days back that they would release the results of the ICSE and ISC examinations between 18-22 May. Seeing as how I have given the ISC exams this year, that news brought with it, along with worry (I'm not exactly a genius), memories of the result declaration of my class X ICSE results. 

The actual results were declared on the 18th of May, I think. But rumours had started flying about since 14th. I began to get calls late at night asking me to check the CISCE website for details. Many times we'd all rush out of our homes to the nearest cyber cafes with the surest news that the results had been declared, only to realize that it was just a rumour.  One day I got a call, it was the 16th I think, and I was told that the results, would either be declared tomorrow, today, or they had already been released yesterday. That was by far the stupidest rumour I had heard rehading the results. Anyway the results were finally declared on 18th, as posted previously by CISCE on their website.

With the probable dates of declaration being revealed earlier this time, a lot of the useless running around will be avoided, but it also takes away that mix of fear, uncertainty and excitement that the old rumours had brought.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...