Thursday, April 15, 2010

Of mushrooms and Bigelows...

Ok, so I woke up today and realised that I haven't posted anything in a while. So I decided to blog. Now what to blog about??? IPL?? The weather?? My non existent relationships??

Well, I decided that I'd blog about the dangers of eating mushrooms.

What?? Nobody's interested?? Damn... 

Oh all right, I'll just give another update while I think of a good topic.




The weather here is still hotter than Kathryn Bigelow, and incase you don't know what that means, look her up on the web. Basically that translated to really hot and sweaty weather and no rains in sight. The newspapers had said there would be a nor'wester to day, but the clear blue sky is kind of going against that. Every day of college means losing two buckets of good water from your body, which could be used to wash clothes, if some detergent ads are anything to go by.

Also, I'm stillllllllllllllllll single, but not ready to mingle. I'm kind of taking a vacation from my pathetic attempts at falling in love and/or securing a girlfriend. I'm just waiting for my friends to get committed and hitting on their girlfriends instead. ha ha ge ge :). 
And before you say anything... its not pathetic. It's just smart and it saves a lot of time.

Also, KKR, or the Kolkata Knight Riders are on their losing streak as usual. Its hard to keep up support for them when they are this inconsistent. I heard that they are the only team which has NEVER qualified in the semi finals of any of the three IPL seasons. Hard luck.

Well that's about it then.


PS: Did you realize I just blogged about the exact things I said I wouldn't blog about??

You didn't, did you??

HA HA. Don't tell me you did, cause I know you didn't, and you're just pretending you did. :D

So long, and happy sweating.
*waves sweaty handkerchief*

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    First of all-- AWESOME new look to the blog! Loved it !
    And dude, being singe is amazingness! So totally, you're bang on dude!
    Hahahaha! yeahhh hit on your bud's girlfriend :P
    You boys! :P
    Hahaha.. Kididng!

    Yess I knowww. KKR is a disaster :((
    Dang it, I like Dada!

    Sigh.
    Shit happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nil
    Thanks.
    Yeah, its nice being single, but sometimes it gets tough too. Its kind of like peer pressure and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can't right click on your blog? I realized this as I was trying to copy Kathryn Bigelow to google her. You made me type out her entire name and I typed Bigleow instead and Google asked me Did you mean Kathryn Bigelow in italics just like that and made me feel dumb. So I hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I kind of did that to avoid plagiarism, but I guess not too many people read it anyway.
    So did you check out Kathryn Bigelow? Isn't she HOT???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Somak, cool blog.....and yeah, like you, even I usually dont know wht to write about. :D

    Cluelessness.

    Anyway, happy blogging. Keep posting.

    Eesha Roy Chowdhury

    ReplyDelete

Speak up...