Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post exam update

Well I don't have an interesting topic right now to write on, so I'll just give you an update on my boring life.
My mid semester exams ended today. Oh happy day! That translates into a four day break after which its back to college and start the pre-production of my semester project film.

In other news, it has gotten really hot and stuffy around here and I'm forced to eat three ice creams a day just to maintain my body temperature. I'm not complaining though.

I want to try out Skype and see how that thing works.

I also have to get back to my story books which have been left in severe neglect the last few weeks.

What else.... well nothing at the present.
I'll post something interesting soon. I promise. *solemn look*

6 comments:

  1. My boards just ended and Im as bored as a midget in a fun fair :P

    Entrance Exam season though it is, i cant afford the luxury of being bored for long D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. The despicable entrance exams. I was and still am completely against them. Which exams are you giving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never gave anything except my state competitive exam (WBJEE)
    And even that was out of peer pressure. Needless to say, I sucked. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you've just made me feel bad about how my exams haven't ended yet. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Parinita

    Don't worry I'm sure they'll end.........................................................eventually............
    :P

    ReplyDelete

Speak up...