Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Revenge is sweet

God, its been so long. I've actually grown a beard between posts.

Well, what to say. For one thing, my college exams are over. Of course I didn't study. And of course it went well. What else do you expect when a genius like me gives exams.





But for me , the best part was our film project. You see, we have to make these films every semester, and we are marked on them. This time, we were the most underhyped group in the class, and also one with the lowest budget. I mean there were people spending over 40K on a short film. And all we had were 5K.

So we decided to show them that money doesn't make a good film. And at the end of three months of hard work, it looked like our film was a complete disaster. 


So it was screened, and you know what the groups coming after us were told by the profs???

"Learn from their film"

Yeah!!

I'm so frigging happy!!

8 comments:

  1. hey good for you...
    So, film making and all ha.....interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that!! ^_^

    Do we get to see th film? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to add subtitles. Once thats done I'll surely upload it. It's not my direction though

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Parinita
    There's still a final bit of editing and then the subtitling to be done. After that I'll upload it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Somak, we would love to see the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I can get the subtitling done, I'll upload it.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up...