Sunday, May 2, 2010

A trashy post

NEWSFLASH:

I have decided to turn into a cheapskate. I've decided that I'm spending too much on trivial things and so I have no money to but the things I really want in life, like a multitool among other survival goodies. Yes, I'm am avid reader of survival manuals and I view programs that demonstrate survival techniques in various situations. More on that in another post.
I'll also tell you my plans to save money a few days from now, but once I decided to stop spending too much, I decided to see if there was any junk lying around the house I could use or sell. I only managed to clean one tub in which I keep my personal junk, but here's what it contained.


*warning. List of junk follows*

1) A broken extension cord - repairable
2) A Keshashree hair pack - unsealed but expired (that ones for my mom)
3) Polythene bags of various sizes - usable
4) Two old cap guns
5) Sunglass - good condition
6) Good night coils and a stand
7) Spare USB cable for my modem
8) A plastic hand fan
9) Spare phone connector cables
10) Lots of CD pouches
11) 6 empty bottles of heart medicine
12) Warranty documents for my PC hardware
13) Three large usable plastic bags
14) An empty Odomos tube
15) Stickers for the Ubuntu OS
16) Some cardboard boxes
17) Some IDE connector cables
18) A broken plug

Well, I still have the rest of my house to clean up. If anyone has any suggestions for how to make use of this stuff, or being cheap in general, please let me know. Also if anyone else reads or is into wilderness and other types of survival or reads obscure weird underground books, please let me know.

Thanks.

Posts on being cheap and survival coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Ohohoh did my post inspire your cleanliness drive? Diditdiditdidit? And how awesome is it that random objects can make their way into blog posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Disguise
    Thanks.

    @Parinita
    Well, I had cleaned up anyway, but your blog did inspire me to write about my clean up. So,you can gush all you want now.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up...